Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Small Project Sew Along List
These 2 tops are on my list for the Small Project Sew Along being organized by Amanda Jean over at
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ for the month of May.
My list of small projects so far for this month goes like this:
1. Finish the Green and Yellow quilt above for the H2H project (see the button)
2. Finish the 1600 Jelly Roll quilt also for the H2H project
3a. Make a small purse
3b. Make another small purse
3c. Make a third small purse
4. Tailor a pair of pants for a friend
5. Bind my swoon quilt which is a gift for a friend's anniversary at month's end
6. Bind my granny square quilt for my sister, just because.
7. Make the rest of the half square log cabin blocks for an additional quilt for H2H time permitting
8. At least one more block of the Harrington and Hannah block of the month from http://theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com/ I've fallen way behind.
Now that these are written down maybe it will be easier not to loose track and start too many other things cause we all know that's gonna happen.