Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Bowl Buddies - Hello Kitty

This is a picture heavy posting.  After making the Bowl Buddy and Trivet set I posted about in my last post


I had a special request by my sister to make a set in Hello Kitty fabric for a friend of hers who is having a house warming next week.





These are the bowls. Cute fabric.  The bowls have no in or out and can be flipped accordingly.


I made 2 Trivets, different sizes based solely on the blocks in the fabric design. 


The Trivets are reversible.


One is about 9 inches square and the other is about 9 x 11


They are very perky.


I took them to work to show my crafty friends and immediately had someone request I make her a set, same fabric, for a friend moving into her first apartment.  

I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend. Well actually it's what I'll be doing one evening this weekend.  I put this group together in under 3 hours.  They took a little longer than the original set because I needed to fussy cut a a little and I made the second trivet.

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Selina, love your stamp projects and good on you for being patient and loving your dog. You have a kind heart.
    cheers
    maggie
    maggiemine42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.