Friday, August 19, 2011

She's Cut Off


This is the 6th bag I've now made for my sister in the last 15 months. Plus the one I made for her friend.  My sister is sweet, good and kind but now she's being officially cut off. 

This is like my big canvas bag. Its about 12 inches tall by 9 inches wide and 5 inches deep.  It has a draw string top which lets it work as a purse and if you leave it open it's more like a tote.  It is one of the best bags I've ever used.

I have one more of these to make for a friend who saw it and absolutely has to have one.  Yes BA I'm talking about you.  Maybe by October. I have a couple of other projects ahead of it on my list of to do's.

2 comments:

  1. *lol*

    You GO, girl... I think boundaries are a good thing no matter how much you love someone... and SIX + one totes are certainly sufficient!

    Lovely bag/tote... certainly would make a fantastic gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag, and I think having the drawstring is a fantastic idea. Your sister is very lucky to have your talent available, and I am sure she appreciates it
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.