Friday, August 26, 2011

I’ve had a fun week. For some reason or another I got it into my head to make a bib.  I’ve been thinking about it for several weeks.  It’s odd because I don’t have kids or grand kids. All of the kids in my immediate world are in school.

Earlier this week Beth at http://www.lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com/ posted about her rag dolls.  See her postings of 8/20 and the tutorial of 8/22.  So very, very cute.  Had to make one. I did, isn’t she a sweet heart?





Now back to the bib, while I was hunting in my kid fabric I saw this great scrap of rocket fabric and thought that now was the time.  I googled for a free bib pattern and let it fly.  It is backed with the same fabric as the dolls tights. The doll was resting on my desk at work waiting to go to her new home.

 
I have some great coworkers who were more than willing to give these items new homes.

Here is a picture of the bib on its new owner. Is he not the greatest model ever?




Just a great week.  Maybe if the electricity holds out this weekend I can whip up a few more.

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe! I hope your power doesn't go out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, and watching the news for updates. Stay safe
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.