Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week ending October 18

Had a very productive week with very little I can show for it.   I am keeping up with the alphabet.


M should arrive around noon today. That will be the half way mark.

And these are my Charm Stars.


I am really pleased with them. I'm going to do some sashing in Black with gray dots and with yellowy gold cornerstones this week and then determine what kind of border I want to do.

I have also been working on items for 2 upcoming blog hops that I can't post about yet and I started to cut fabric for another Christmas quilt for a gift for a very dear friend. A very productive week.

6 comments:

  1. I'm working on blog hop stuff too.....love how the little things are piling up! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing everyone's little letters popping up, they are so cute. Your Charming Stars are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your star blocks...they look great! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stars are so pretty. What a great quilt that is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Charm Stars! I've seen this pattern before - it's awfully pretty! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby quilt is Really nice...I can see why you were reluctant to give it up!!
    The charm stars will look good with sashing, but, why not make a few more blocks???
    You did good!
    Hugs
    June-NC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.