Monday, April 21, 2014

H2H 2014

My personal goal for this year for H2H is 3 quilts.  I cheated a little bit.  I went rummaging in my drawer of "tops" and found these 2 which fit the bill perfectly.


I should be able to get them quilted and another done start to finish by the completion date.

It's not to late to join H2H 2014.  Click on the magic button on the right for details and information on the prizes that are available for winning for the participants.

Do you have a drawer or a box or a shelf holding tops for safe keeping?  This is a great chance to give one a home where it can do the job a quilt is meant to do.  HUG

11 comments:

  1. Two great tops. They will be the hug that someone needs. Speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is cheating to use a flimsy to finish up into a charity quilt that will be much loved. And as you are re-couping - I think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great cause for these extra tops! That's not cheating at all. Sorry to read about Tink. Big hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for great ideas! It's definitely not cheating!! And those are just gorgeous….

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous of you to donate lovely quilts to such a good cause. These are very colorful and I know someone will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not cheating! It's called planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No cheating, just loving. Those are wonderful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were just anticipating a need! They will make wonderful quilts. I hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery. My husband had a hip replacement a few years ago and is doing well, but it takes time to heal. He had to be non-weight bearing because of the type of surgery he needed. Do you too? Be good to yourself and patient.

    I am also sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. Pets are such a joy and a comfort and I know you will miss Tink dearly. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both great tops and it is NOT cheating! They will look great quilted up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.