Sunday, January 5, 2014

Almost the last of Christmas 2013

I have 2 more Christmas gifts to deliver.  This is one of them it is supposed to be delivered  today.  Can't post the other because it gets delivered on Friday to a friend who snoops here when she is expecting a gift. (you know who you are JB)


These are decorative dish towels for the holidays.  The hardest part was finding a really nice towel to work with.


I found these at Bed Bath and Beyond. The back is a terry and the front is smooth. They measure in at      17 X 28.


I made her 2 sets,  One is very obviously Christmas, what with the Reindeer and the other set is red stars which can be used for several holidays.


I really like the way these sets turned out.


That's a total of 4 sets for the season.  I think I 'll have to be on the look out for a coupon and get some towels for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Love your towels, great practical gift. Looking forward to seeing what else you have made as a gift
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute towels. I love giving (& receiving) towels as gifts. There are so many possibilities and also very functional.

    The stars can be used for a few different holidays too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good gracious! I was just looking back through all the Christmas posts. You sure you didn't work for Santa this year? hee,hee,hee. Love everything you made.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.