Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wake Up to Kona - Sneek Peek

I'm diligently working on my Wake Up to Kona Blog Hop project.  Started on it after dinner on Christmas. See the button to the right  for more details.


I made 224 of these


Which turned into these.


Which gave me a container of these small guys


and an almost finished  project using the big guys.  No picture of them since I was using them as fast as I was turning them out. Way before I thought to take in progress pictures.  Only remembered to take out the camera when I was ready to cut up the last batch.

The final pictures can be seen on January 13, my day to participate in the hop.

See ya then.

5 comments:

  1. This is intriguing. I look forward to the stop at your place on Jan. 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is intriguing. I look forward to the stop at your place on Jan. 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you are creating already... I am still in the "cleanup" mode from all my little projects before Christmas. Cannot wait to see what these little pieces become
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to sew with solids, isn't it? I need to do that again. Hope you had a nice Christmas. And a Happy New Year to you, full of all good things, and good health! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can 't wait to see what you will create! Of course, I am open to hints :-)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and MJ!! May you three have a Happy & Healthy New Year!
    Hugs
    June -NC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.