Monday, January 2, 2012

Newspaper Gift Bag

I was totally unfamiliar with this concept yesterday but as with everyday in blog land we learn something new and fun.  I was visiting with Judy at

http://cathcarts.blogspot.com/2012/01/newspaper-gift-bag.html

where she was showing her version  of the bag and the link where she found out about them.

Here are my attempts.

yeah I know doesn't look like newspaper.  I don't get a paper. so I improvised using left over Christmas wrapping paper.  The big one measures in at 15 x 9 x 4 the smaller one is 13 x 6 x 3.  Since I still have presents to deliver this works out just great.  The instructions call for glue but I don't have that either so I used double sided tape.

It was definetly worth trying and to have the idea on file for future use.

3 comments:

  1. If I ever run out of my recycled gift bags...I'll give this a try! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the end results, the colours are wonderful. A Big thank you for the blog link. I agree that it was definitely worth trying and if you see the right paper for the right present it will definitely be the way to go.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift bags! I had not ever seen anything like this before. What a fun craft that can make the gift extra special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.