Monday, January 2, 2012

Newspaper Gift Bag

I was totally unfamiliar with this concept yesterday but as with everyday in blog land we learn something new and fun.  I was visiting with Judy at

where she was showing her version  of the bag and the link where she found out about them.

Here are my attempts.

yeah I know doesn't look like newspaper.  I don't get a paper. so I improvised using left over Christmas wrapping paper.  The big one measures in at 15 x 9 x 4 the smaller one is 13 x 6 x 3.  Since I still have presents to deliver this works out just great.  The instructions call for glue but I don't have that either so I used double sided tape.

It was definetly worth trying and to have the idea on file for future use.


  1. If I ever run out of my recycled gift bags...I'll give this a try! ;)

  2. Love the end results, the colours are wonderful. A Big thank you for the blog link. I agree that it was definitely worth trying and if you see the right paper for the right present it will definitely be the way to go.

  3. Great gift bags! I had not ever seen anything like this before. What a fun craft that can make the gift extra special.


Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.