Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Then there were Two

In my last post I showed the lunch tote I made for an old friend that I am meeting for lunch later today.  Thinking it over I decided it would make a great summer purse if it were only a little bigger.  So I set out to alter the pattern to do just that. 


The small one stands about 7 inches high (not including the handles). The large one stands about 12 1/2 inches. They are both about 5 inches deep. The most time consumming part was hand stamping the canvas.  The only thing I still need to do is make a base for the inside so that my accumulated junk doesn't distort it's shape.

have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a bag that size... me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Selina!! So pretty and unique.

    Kimberly D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bags. I can't get over that you hand stamped the canvas! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.