Friday, June 24, 2011

side tracked yet again

last week I took my lunch hour at the local yarn store.  In addition to picking up some sock yarn at 45% off I picked up a flyer from a group looking for wash cloths for a Breast Cancer Survivor project. The same evening I stopped by http://www.hookedonneedles.com/2011/06/crocheted-cotton-washcloths.html for the first time and got inspired to do my own. So this week instead of finishing the frog quilt I did these. Of course I had no cotten at home and had to get donations from friend J and friend Mrs T.  Thanks ladies.


I promise I'll get back to the frogs tommorow. (where have I heard that before).

1 comment:

  1. When I need a break from my scheduled projects I always do dish/wash cloths. Thanks for stopping by my blog Sunday. Can't wait to see the "frog"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.