Friday, October 20, 2017

Mainly Mug Rugs

It's been less than 3 weeks since my last post.  I'm aiming for about 2 weeks apart so that the posts are shorter and therefore less stressful to put together.  I know it's all in my head.

Anyway, I started a new quilt. The pattern Ladder Leap is by Amanda Jean from  Crazy mom quilts 



I started it but got waylaid  by the #mugrugparade on IG coordinated by @tinkerellen 
One mug rug a day for 10 days.  Some of my contributions were new for the parade but others are from the distant and not to distant past.

















And then there were a few requests for some more badly needed Small Animal Kennel Quilts



I also did a little bit of my new crafting adventure.  I've moved up the birthday celebrations of a couple of friends so they can have their gifts as a surprise before I start adding the output to my blog. Two other friends have received their gifts and seemed really happy.  They are good friends so they would do the happy dance for me just because they are nice people.


Lets see if this photo helps them guess what's in store for their celebrations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.