I decided to make 3 quilts, 1 for each of this years primary organizations.
When I went back to link my quilts I found that I never posted them completed. I did post each of them as in progress but never as finished.
So I will post all of them here and now.
I'd been wanting to make a plus quilt for awhile. Thought it would be a great time to try it out.
Didn't use a pattern but figured it out from the hundreds of posting on pinterest. Busted some of my stash for the front.
I tripped over a pattern on Moda Bake shop called Lawn Chair Quilts. I started it many years ago. Found it in a box in my sewing room and determined that this would be a great time to finish it up.
and last but not least
I started this one as a leader/ender a couple of months ago. Started to run out of time and just had to go for the blocks as a project to meet deadline. I finished it this afternoon. Used up lots of 2.5 squares.
I got the block pattern from Linda at Flourishing Palms. This links to her quilt using this block with her scrap squares. She chose a different layout for her version.
The girls felt the need to help with the pictures. They have claimed the wall as their own. They have both demonstrated their agility by jumping over it. Very scary to witness since they have rather low centers of gravity and rather short legs.
Thank you Sarah for all of your hard work and the untold hours spent sewing and coordinating this challenge for all the recipients around the world who will benefit.