Monday, November 10, 2014

Week Ending 11/9

In between working on my ideas for the Twas the Night Blog Hop that starts tomorrow I got caught up on my letters.






I also started a Chemo Cap using a new pattern which uses Bulky yarn and size 15 needles


You know when they say to check that you haven't twisted the row when joining when you work in the round.  I apparently missed this one. Will post the link with the finished hat in a week or two.


I also started a quilt for a great friend for her Christmas gift.  Its a quilt along at   


The above HST were for the first 2 rows of the QAL.  The pile of scraps are the left overs from the trimming of the HST.  I absolutely hate to trim blocks, hate, hate, hate.
I know, very mature. Duh.


Here are the rest of the pieces for the first 10 blocks.  I think each block has 50 plus pieces. The end result is a Fair Isle Pattern Quilt.  This is my friend who really pushed me into knitting while I was pushing her into quilting.

I'll be back next Monday with my contribution for the Twas the Night Hop,  See you then. In the mean time please stop by and visit the rest of the contributors.


.TWAS THE NIGHT
Tuesday, Nov. 11

Wednesday, Nov. 12 

Thursday, Nov. 13

Friday, Nov. 14

Monday, Nov. 17


Tuesday, Nov. 18

Wednesday, Nov. 19

Thursday, Nov. 20

Friday, Nov. 21







3 comments:

  1. What? We have to wait until Monday to see what you have been doing? Looking forward to checking out your entry
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why we have to wait!! Hope you have it scheduled for midnight publication. We'll stay up late...........
    June -NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why we have to wait!! Hope you have it scheduled for midnight publication. We'll stay up late...........
    Also like the Fair Isle quilt and think she will too!! Did you ever make another Entrelac scarf? Mine is on my bucket list. ;-)
    June -NC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.