Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Week

Was very productive this week.  One of my accomplishments is this table topper for the spring.  It is based on the tutorial by Beth, at Love Laugh Quilt from 12/8/10 ( I still don't know how to do a blog address, soon I hope )


This is the spring/summer version.  It is backed with a red, white and blue for summer.  I originally made table toppers from this tutorial in December for a few friends as Christmas gifts. I have a friend, who I have been making Christmas gifts for, for as long as I can remember.  This year after she saw this table topper backed with fall colors


 she sent me a wonderful thank you note wondering when she would receive the spring/summer  version. 

So I did manage to get it done and delivered before Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.