Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hands 2 Help 2022 for the LInky Party

 Another year of sharing our love of quilting with people who need quilty hugs is done.  No matter what is going on in my life I feel an overwhelming need to participate in this annual event. 

This year I decided I could be a bit more productive if I brought out some of my UFO's and got them to the finished stage. It was kind of scary that I had more than enough UFO tops to send one to each group on the list and then one to a local quilt group collecting quilts for Ukraine. 

Here are the photos I took of the 6 of them.  

This one  went to the Ukraine collection. I forgot to take a picture of it completed.


I haven't labeled them by group except for the one going to Canada. This one is intentionally incomplete.








 This one I specifically made for a hop earlier this year choosing RWB because one of the groups requested some quilts for their Vets.



My intention is to get them all out in the mail this week.  
Thanks for stopping by.






4 comments:

  1. What a lot of wonderful quilts to donate! And so generous of your time and skills. I surely could not choose a favorite. That puppy face is going to make a child feel really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all your UFOs Selina. The groups receiving your quilts will love them! I especially like the dog face and the pinwheel quilts!! You did good!!
    June S. N.C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Selina! You've been so busy with finishes. That's fantastic, especially knowing how your health has been. You're always so generous with your supplies and time. Many blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.