Sunday, May 31, 2020

H2H 2020 - Contributions

One of the small positives of being home so much of 2020 is the time available for sewing and very few quilting requests on my to do list leaving me wide open to quilt for others.

I was able to get a kick start on H2H 2020 in 2019
I got this quilt that went to Quilty Hugs done I think back in December.


I know I got the blocks done for this quilt that also went to Quilty Hugs in December.


This is just the back to the quilt above, I just loved it as much as the front.


This quilt went to Mercyful Quilts


This sweet little quilt went to Little Lambs Foundation for Kids


Our guild chapter had a "Baby Shower" a couple of weeks ago for a local organization The Childrens Home Society. Several of the members donated flannel and I made these 3 self binding receiving blankets.



I used the tutorials from Missouri Star and Fat Quarter shops


This final submission went to the same organization.  It's a quilt as you go using left over strips from other projects.


Thank you so much 
For taking all the time needed and the organization involved to make this annual event a huge success. Growing yearly by leaps and bounds.  If you aren't familiar with this event please click on the link and view some of the other wonderful quilts going to those who are in need of quilty hug.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Selina!! Wonderful donation quilts. You were SEW generous with your time, talents and materials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some really pretty donation quilts. You are spreading a lot of quilty love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful quilts that will be so loved! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful quilts. You are a kind soul! Especially thank you for the pretty red and black quilt for Mercy Hospital. It is the perfect size and will be loved by its new owner. We are so grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.