Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So after we got our power back and the house up and running and all the candles and batteries put away we decided to go ahead with our plans to take our 7 year old nephew to Disney as promised.
We had a wonderful time seeing the parks through his eyes.

Now that I'm back I am pushing to get all of my projects back on track.  First up is making some super easy disappearing 9 patch blocks that will be made into quilts for Sandy survivors.



This project is being coordinated by Erin at
http://vesuviusmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/taking-action-wanna-help.html

Stop by and see what she is doing and give a helping hand if possible.

It is a great block and will work into  great quilts in no time


 
Now that they are in the mail I am working on a baby quilt for a gal I work with who is expecting her first grand child. 
 
My list only has about 9 projects on it to be done in the next few weeks. Only 2 of which are for Christmas. And one is for the Holiday Lane Pillow Blog Hop which starts next week, I might have to bump that one to the top of the list.
 
Oh well I must be off to stitch.  Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.