Saturday, March 3, 2012


I received a wonderful honor from Freda over at   She has bestowed the Leibester Blog Award on me.  This honor goes to a blogger who has less than 200 followers who you want to recognize.

The Rules are:

1) Post about your win on your Blog ( check )

2) Link back to the blogger you presented your with the award ( check )

3) Copy and Paste the award to your blog. ( I think this is it so, check)

4) Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized. ( they will follow the rules )

5) Let them know by leaving  a comment on their blog.  ( will do as soon as I post )

So thank you Freda, I really appreciate this award more than you could know.
Stop by and see her beautiful Flock of Starlings Quilt, it is absoluetly beautiful.
Cathy over at eagles wings quilts has her current finish Make Your Point posted and it's lovely. She used Bonnie Hunters Leaders and Enders process very successfully.
Alycia at Alycia quilts is a fabulous quilter and a supporter of Quilts of Valor.  Stop on over to see your wonder work.
Stop by and see this wonderfully simple quilt that Becca has posted. It is a stunning example of her work.
You will just love Heidi's Retro Kitchen mini quilt.  It's wonderful.  I especially love the fridge. She came up with this  wonderful design base on a couple of packs of charm squares.


  1. I enjoyed the blogs you posted... and had a great time visiting them! Thanks!

  2. Thank you again!

    I'm sorry I am justing getting around to this. I have a good excuse, promise. :) :)


Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.