Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Ghastlie but true

It is Ghastlie but true, the knitting ladies who have been keeping me company everyday for the past couple of months have decided to go on a much needed, and very long vacation.  They anticpate returning sometime next September.

I hope they have a great time.

In the mean time I have made a new bag to tide me over for the next couple of months.  This one is a bit smaller than the Ghastlie bags and I'm not sure I can use it for my everyday activities unless I get a much small wallet.  I can definetly make due on weekends just because I think it's cute.


It's made of wool so I don't know how it will wear. Time will tell.

Back to the machine.  I am hoping to get my third snowman quilt put together today.  I spent yesterday quilting the other 2 and got up early this morning to add the bindings.  Only need to do the hand sewing part of the bindings and they are done and it's not even Thanksgiving.  I know I need to shut up so as not to jinx myself. 

Maybe I will have one done and pictures sometime in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new bag, although I will miss the Ghastlies. Third snowman quilt, you go girl! Fantastic effort
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wool and plaid look fabulous. Happy toting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.