In my previous post I explained about the need for 3 quilts for a friend who's family was burned out of their home last month. Last week I got 2 tops done and sent to the quilter for her magic touch. They are due back tomorrow for binding. The 3rd quilt is a modified 1600 jelly roll quilt. I used
2 1/2 in red, green and yellow squares between each of the strips. I love how it turned out. I did the quilting on this one myself. I do straight lines really well.
I even love the back. I got the binding done in one long sitting last night. I'm seriously thinking of making this one (much larger) for me. At this rate we should be able to deliver these early next week.